COronaVirus (COVID-19) Update
Please call for an appointment – but please be patient!
Due to social distancing requirements we are only utilizing 3 of 5 treatment rooms, and scheduling longer appointments, in order to minimize the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for enhanced disinfection procedures between patients.
How are we protecting our patients?
- screening patients prior to appointments
- limiting patients in waiting room – you may be asked to wait outside until your chair is ready
- taking temperatures of patients on entry
- asking patients to use hand sanitizer on entry and exit
- everyone must wear a mask unless undergoing treatment
- disinfecting any items that are touched, and thoroughly disinfecting rooms between patients
- upgraded personal protective equipment, including masks and faceshields
- limiting aerosol producing procedures and using high volume evacuation (suction) during treament
- Hepa/UV light air filtration units throughout office
- cold fogging treatment rooms to eliminate airborne viral particles
- taking staff temperatures daily and checking for any symptoms
Congratulations to Dr. Larry Katkow for receiving his Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry at their annual meeting in July 2017!
Drs. Eric and Larry Katkow and their caring staff have been providing quality dentistry for more than 40 years. Dr. Larry Katkow joined the practice in 1998 and, together with his father, they have been named Best Dental Practice by the readers of Columbia Magazine, Howard Magazine, Baltimore Magazine, Washingtonian, and Washington Consumers Checkbook! With new technology and equipment, including digital x-rays, they provide the best dental care possible in a warm, comfortable environment.
Katkow Dentistry provides general dentistry for children and adults – our patients range in age from 2 to 102. Services include cosmetic treatments such as bleaching, bonding, and porcelain veneers.
We take a conservative, ethical approach to treating our patients. Many patients have been with us for more than 40 years, and we always consider the long term ramifications in deciding the best course of treatment for the individual.
Our office is located at 8600 Snowden River Pkwy, Suite 106, Columbia, MD.
Our office hours are Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Fridays from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Call us at Columbia Office Phone Number 410-730-2020.